I don’t really have that much copy to go with this headline–it just popped up in my head and I thought I’d run with it, sort of like my previous threatened title for my next book: The Purpose-Driven Da Vinci Code (and Diet Book). Actually I improvised the Fifty Shades of Gray Liberalism on the Bill Bennett show this morning, though I wasn’t quick enough to follow up with the obvious metaphor of liberals exacting their sado-masochism on the American economy. Anyway, this morning was great fun, but now I’m waiting to catch a plane back out to the Left Coast, so I’ll be out of blogging range for most of the rest of the day. Too bad–I’ve got a ton stored up in my head.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell