If you can make it to a Chick-fil-A today, please do: it’s an opportunity to fight back against the anti-free speech movement. You can locate a Chick-fil-A restaurant near you here. You can also follow the action on Twitter, as people record their visits to Chick-fil-A and post photos of what I am sure will be crowded restaurants. And, by the way, Ted Cruz got a jump on Appreciation Day by serving Chick-fil-A at his victory party last night.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell