If you can make it to a Chick-fil-A today, please do: it’s an opportunity to fight back against the anti-free speech movement. You can locate a Chick-fil-A restaurant near you here. You can also follow the action on Twitter, as people record their visits to Chick-fil-A and post photos of what I am sure will be crowded restaurants. And, by the way, Ted Cruz got a jump on Appreciation Day by serving Chick-fil-A at his victory party last night.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell