For the month of August 2012, Power Line has received well over eight million page views, the most in our history for a single month. We have a blast running this site. We think we do some good, and we even make a little money. But we wouldn’t have made it to 2003, let alone 2012, without the constant encouragement, feedback and–occasionally–abuse that we get from our readers. So thank you for tuning in, and please continue to do so! I’m guessing we will hit nine million or maybe ten million by the time we get to Election Day in November.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell