For the month of August 2012, Power Line has received well over eight million page views, the most in our history for a single month. We have a blast running this site. We think we do some good, and we even make a little money. But we wouldn’t have made it to 2003, let alone 2012, without the constant encouragement, feedback and–occasionally–abuse that we get from our readers. So thank you for tuning in, and please continue to do so! I’m guessing we will hit nine million or maybe ten million by the time we get to Election Day in November.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell