For the month of August 2012, Power Line has received well over eight million page views, the most in our history for a single month. We have a blast running this site. We think we do some good, and we even make a little money. But we wouldn’t have made it to 2003, let alone 2012, without the constant encouragement, feedback and–occasionally–abuse that we get from our readers. So thank you for tuning in, and please continue to do so! I’m guessing we will hit nine million or maybe ten million by the time we get to Election Day in November.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell