This week on Uncommon Knowledge with Peter Robinson, Chief Oil & Gas chairman Trevor Rees-Jones discusses fracking — what it is and why it is crucial to the country’s future, the challenge of discovering and distributing cheap energy, and why our gas prices will (and in Mr. Rees-Jones’s opinion, should) go up in the future. Mr. Rees-Jones is a native Texan and one of the more accomplished members of Dartmouth’s class of 1973. Please check out this timely edition of Uncommon Knowledge.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell