This week on Uncommon Knowledge with Peter Robinson, Chief Oil & Gas chairman Trevor Rees-Jones discusses fracking — what it is and why it is crucial to the country’s future, the challenge of discovering and distributing cheap energy, and why our gas prices will (and in Mr. Rees-Jones’s opinion, should) go up in the future. Mr. Rees-Jones is a native Texan and one of the more accomplished members of Dartmouth’s class of 1973. Please check out this timely edition of Uncommon Knowledge.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell