Is it looking more like 1979 every day? That’s what Steve says. When you think 1979, you’re thinking Jimmy Carter; actually, most people have been thinking Jimmy Carter for most of the Obama administration. The resemblances are eerie, and a good cartoonist–a great one, in Michael Ramirez’s case–can blend Obama and Carter into one awful president with one awful message:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell