Is it looking more like 1979 every day? That’s what Steve says. When you think 1979, you’re thinking Jimmy Carter; actually, most people have been thinking Jimmy Carter for most of the Obama administration. The resemblances are eerie, and a good cartoonist–a great one, in Michael Ramirez’s case–can blend Obama and Carter into one awful president with one awful message:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell