For this installment I take time out from observing California’s socialist-utopian dysfunctionality to observe a few of those “exploitable asymmetries” mentioned previously that make it possible for California to get away with so much of its nonsense. The other day a pod of whales frolicked on the water just offshore from me, and I managed to catch a great blues act, Rod Piazza and the Mighty Flyers, at one of my favorite local wineries, Adelaida Cellars. So even though this state is insane, it’s still a nice place to live, and taunt liberals. (The video is about 4 minutes long.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cromnibus Gruber Torture Edition
- The uses and misuses of Eric Garner's death
- Risen risin'
- Prog Rock Digression for a Lazy Saturday
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell