As noted in the post just below, U.S. officials now acknowledge that U.S. intelligence knew within 24 hours of the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya that it was a terrorist attack, and not a spontaneous demonstration, as the Obama administration claimed. As John McCain explains, it didn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure this out.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Politically Incorrect Ad of the Year (Updated)
- Bill Clinton leaves us wondering how he could have been such a louse to Hillary
- Fuse Lit on the Pension Time Bomb, and the Next Tax Revolt?
- Michael Jordan Speaks Out
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Special DNC Edition
- Guess who filled in for Wasserman Schultz yesterday
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell