In the video below, compare and contrast the president of Libya Mohammed el-Megarif with Obama administration spokesman Susan Rice. It’s not a good sign when the president of Libya speaks far more credibly on the murders of four Americans at the American consulate than an administration spokesman. NPR audio to the same effect is posted here. Judging by the comments on Jake Tapper’s report on Rice’s This Week appearance, I’m not the only one finding that the Obama administration has been weighed in the balance and found wanting.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell