In the video below, compare and contrast the president of Libya Mohammed el-Megarif with Obama administration spokesman Susan Rice. It’s not a good sign when the president of Libya speaks far more credibly on the murders of four Americans at the American consulate than an administration spokesman. NPR audio to the same effect is posted here. Judging by the comments on Jake Tapper’s report on Rice’s This Week appearance, I’m not the only one finding that the Obama administration has been weighed in the balance and found wanting.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell