The trail to Osama bin Laden started with the interrogation policies of George W. Bush, condemned as “torture” by Barack Obama. Yet Obama has hogged the credit for the operation that rendered justice to bin Laden. Former Director of the National Clandestine Service for the CIA, Jose Rodriguez is also the author of the memoir Hard Measures: How Agrressive CIA Actions After 9/11 Saved American Lives. Rodriguez is particularly unamused by Obama, for to insult he has added injury. In the video below, Rodriguez revisits a little of the relevant history with Sean Hannity on Hannity’s Fox News show last night.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- The man our founders warned us against
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Should a Jew rent from Avis?
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill