The trail to Osama bin Laden started with the interrogation policies of George W. Bush, condemned as “torture” by Barack Obama. Yet Obama has hogged the credit for the operation that rendered justice to bin Laden. Former Director of the National Clandestine Service for the CIA, Jose Rodriguez is also the author of the memoir Hard Measures: How Agrressive CIA Actions After 9/11 Saved American Lives. Rodriguez is particularly unamused by Obama, for to insult he has added injury. In the video below, Rodriguez revisits a little of the relevant history with Sean Hannity on Hannity’s Fox News show last night.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell