That’s the theme of this new Romney ad, which went live on television today. One of the Obama campaign’s big lies is that Romney will raise taxes on the middle class–to “pay for” tax cuts to billionaires, of course. Unfortunately, some people are ill-informed enough to believe this. So the new Romney ad points out that it is Barack Obama who already has raised taxes on middle-income Americans, while Romney proposes to cut them:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell