That’s the theme of this new Romney ad, which went live on television today. One of the Obama campaign’s big lies is that Romney will raise taxes on the middle class–to “pay for” tax cuts to billionaires, of course. Unfortunately, some people are ill-informed enough to believe this. So the new Romney ad points out that it is Barack Obama who already has raised taxes on middle-income Americans, while Romney proposes to cut them:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell