What better way to follow the last presidential debate than with your friends and fellow conservatives at Power Line Live? We’ve had big crowds for all of the debates so far; tonight’s crowd may be down a little because of competing sports events. But, hey, look at it this way: if you have the baseball game or the football game on television, you can tune in to Power Line Live and get the inside dope on how the debate is going at the same time! I suspect, too, that there will be a bit of channel surfing going on. Anyway, don’t endure the stress of a presidential debate alone–watch with your friends so you can celebrate, or commiserate, together.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell