After the opening moments of last night’s debate, Benghazi went virtually unmentioned. But that doesn’t mean that the Obama administration’s most disastrous security failure will soon be forgotten. The Young Cons, Riddle and Rufful, made this excellent, brief video that exposes the administration’s dishonesty–assuming, as Obama says, that he knew by the next day that the murder of four Americans was a terrorist attack and not, in Mark Steyn’s immortal words, a movie review gone bad. It also places the administration’s dishonesty in the context of its claims about the supposed demise of al Qaeda:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell