After the opening moments of last night’s debate, Benghazi went virtually unmentioned. But that doesn’t mean that the Obama administration’s most disastrous security failure will soon be forgotten. The Young Cons, Riddle and Rufful, made this excellent, brief video that exposes the administration’s dishonesty–assuming, as Obama says, that he knew by the next day that the murder of four Americans was a terrorist attack and not, in Mark Steyn’s immortal words, a movie review gone bad. It also places the administration’s dishonesty in the context of its claims about the supposed demise of al Qaeda:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell