Barack Obama’s sinking campaign continues to flail. Now it’s “binders” and “Romnesia.” Whatever. Obama has two fundamental problems: 1) his record is terrible, and 2) as more and more voters have figured out, he has no positive agenda for a second term. So in the last days of the campaign, Mitt Romney has unleashed a series of great ads that pound away on the fundamentals. This one is called “The Obama Plan.” What will happen if Obama gets a second term?
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill