I’ve written a few times about “the real unemployment” that is bedeviling the country as a result of Barack Obama’s destructive policies. My previous comments should be supplemented by Elizabeth MacDonald’s Fox Business column of this past Friday on “The real unemployment rate.” Now comes Americans For Prosperity with a powerful political ad titled “The Dinner Table.” It is an ad that captures something of the widespread suffering I mean to capture by reference to “the real unemployment.” AFP footnotes the video with a citation to its jobs agenda.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell