I’ve written a few times about “the real unemployment” that is bedeviling the country as a result of Barack Obama’s destructive policies. My previous comments should be supplemented by Elizabeth MacDonald’s Fox Business column of this past Friday on “The real unemployment rate.” Now comes Americans For Prosperity with a powerful political ad titled “The Dinner Table.” It is an ad that captures something of the widespread suffering I mean to capture by reference to “the real unemployment.” AFP footnotes the video with a citation to its jobs agenda.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell