The bailouts of GM and Chrysler, along with the killing of Osama bin Laden, comprise the Obama administration’s very short list of alleged accomplishments. It is therefore important to understand why the auto bailouts were anything but successful. This video by the Center for Freedom and Prosperity explains, in a simple but effective manner, why the bailouts were a failure that should not be repeated:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill