Mitt Romney’s latest ad–maybe the last of the campaign–is a one-minute video called “A Bigger, Better America.” I am not sure whether it is playing on television as well as the internet; I hope so. It is beautifully done and highly effective, the kind of soaring, positive ad that Barack Obama, with his failed administration and mean, petty campaign, can’t even pretend to match:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell