Mitt Romney’s latest ad–maybe the last of the campaign–is a one-minute video called “A Bigger, Better America.” I am not sure whether it is playing on television as well as the internet; I hope so. It is beautifully done and highly effective, the kind of soaring, positive ad that Barack Obama, with his failed administration and mean, petty campaign, can’t even pretend to match:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell