One of my daughters sent me a link to this video last night. Called “Conservatism Is Calling,” it is reminiscent of America Rising, a video that was prepared in anticipation of the 2010 election and has been viewed 3.9 million times here on Power Line, making it the most-read or viewed post ever on this site. “Conservatism Is Calling” is different in that it is seven minutes long, but the tone and purpose are similar. I like that Thomas Sowell and Andrew Breitbart make cameo appearances. Most of all, I like that the video is circulating among young people; my daughter got the link from one of her college roommates. Here it is, “Conservatism Is Calling:”
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell