One of my daughters sent me a link to this video last night. Called “Conservatism Is Calling,” it is reminiscent of America Rising, a video that was prepared in anticipation of the 2010 election and has been viewed 3.9 million times here on Power Line, making it the most-read or viewed post ever on this site. “Conservatism Is Calling” is different in that it is seven minutes long, but the tone and purpose are similar. I like that Thomas Sowell and Andrew Breitbart make cameo appearances. Most of all, I like that the video is circulating among young people; my daughter got the link from one of her college roommates. Here it is, “Conservatism Is Calling:”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell