Although Chuck Todd reported an hour or two ago that both sides expected a narrow Romney win in Florida, Obama is up by about 40,000 votes with almost 90 percent of the vote counted. There may be enough Republican votes in the Panhandle to overcome this lead (McCain carried Santa Rosa County by about 35,000 votes), but there’s good reason to be concerned about Florida as of now.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell