Although Chuck Todd reported an hour or two ago that both sides expected a narrow Romney win in Florida, Obama is up by about 40,000 votes with almost 90 percent of the vote counted. There may be enough Republican votes in the Panhandle to overcome this lead (McCain carried Santa Rosa County by about 35,000 votes), but there’s good reason to be concerned about Florida as of now.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell