Although Chuck Todd reported an hour or two ago that both sides expected a narrow Romney win in Florida, Obama is up by about 40,000 votes with almost 90 percent of the vote counted. There may be enough Republican votes in the Panhandle to overcome this lead (McCain carried Santa Rosa County by about 35,000 votes), but there’s good reason to be concerned about Florida as of now.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell