Power Line Live is the place to be tonight. You can keep up on races around the country while chatting–celebrating or commiserating, as the case may be–with likeminded PL readers. We had around 2,000 people at a time in PL Live for the presidential debates, so there should be a good crowd tonight. More than 600 have already gathered. One word of advice: as the conversation flows, your browser’s memory is likely to be taxed, so if it slows down just refresh your browser, or quit out of it and restart.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill