Power Line Live is the place to be tonight. You can keep up on races around the country while chatting–celebrating or commiserating, as the case may be–with likeminded PL readers. We had around 2,000 people at a time in PL Live for the presidential debates, so there should be a good crowd tonight. More than 600 have already gathered. One word of advice: as the conversation flows, your browser’s memory is likely to be taxed, so if it slows down just refresh your browser, or quit out of it and restart.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell