…and denies Paula Broadwell’s assertion (noted in my post here) that it held Libyan prisoners at its Benghazi annex. Neil Munro reports the CIA’s denial to the Washington Post and the Daily Caller. I have updated the post to note the CIA’s denial but wanted separately to add it here for readers who might otherwise miss it.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell