I wrote here about the sensational Romney-Ryan rally at Red Rocks, the amphitheater outside Denver. The Romney campaign has now made a web ad out of the event, titled “Red Rocks.” I learned about the video because one of my 16-year-old daughter’s friends tweeted it. I have no idea how the youth vote will break this year, but there is nothing in Barack Obama’s tawdry campaign, or in the diminished opportunity of the last four years, that should attract young voters. Quite a few kids are smart enough to figure that out. Here it is, Red Rocks:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Bon Jovi to Waters: Drop Dead!
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- The Washington Nationals' horribly disappointing season, what went wrong?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell