Democrats and liberals always bristle when you throw the “S-word” (socialism) at them, but have a look at the table below from a new Gallup poll released today: more than half (53%) of Democrats or Democrat-leaners say they have a positive attitude toward socialism. But I think the more striking number here is the line just above it: 75 percent of Democrats have a positive image of the federal government as opposed to just 27 percent of Republicans. Democrats are the party of government indeed!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Treason of the Professors
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It! [Updated]
- Iran Deal Reaches Veto Threshold
- Can all these talking heads be right?
- Clinton emails contained top secret info derived from satellite spying on North Korean nukes
- Washington Post offers glimpses of Hillary's legal jeopardy
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell