Contrary to what I wrote earlier today, Mona Charen did not err when she referred to Andrew Breitbart’s offer of a $10,000 reward to anyone producing video of racial epithets being shouted at Reps. Emanuel Cleaver et al. as they made their way to the Capitol on March 20,2010. As I am reminded through Jack Cashill’s video Capitol Hill Conspiracy (below), Andrew’s initial offer was indeed in the amount of $10,000. Andrew later upped his offer to $100,000 when he drew no takers. My apologies to the great Mona Charen. Coincidentally, looking through our archives on this point, I came across my post “Leave it to Mona,” on a related point.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell