I seem to recall the pun on “bluish” from the cartoon adaptation of the Beatles’ Yellow Submarine, probably the handiwork of the late Erich Segal, he of the Yale Classics Department and Love Story. It comes to mind in connection with Michael Barone’s interesting note on developments in the state of Washington: “Reddish behavior in bluish states.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell