I seem to recall the pun on “bluish” from the cartoon adaptation of the Beatles’ Yellow Submarine, probably the handiwork of the late Erich Segal, he of the Yale Classics Department and Love Story. It comes to mind in connection with Michael Barone’s interesting note on developments in the state of Washington: “Reddish behavior in bluish states.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell