So I had great fun as usual guest-hosting Bill Bennett’s radio show this morning, and especially when John called in during the second hour. When I saw his name was up on the caller board during a commercial break, I decided to run my iPhone video camera as I fielded his call and posed the question: how do you and Scott and Paul, who have real day jobs (unlike me) do it? Unfortunately my iPhone only captures my side of the conversation, so this is just a very short clip. Later in the conversation I kidded John that because I had always followed the Miss Universe competition on radio, I never knew what I was missing until he started covering it in living color on Power Line.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell