What to do about Obamacare? With Obama reelected and with implementation of the law (and regulations) scheduled to kick in next year, the nightmare is almost upon us. I haven’t seen much creative thinking about our options. What to do? In the new issue of the Weekly Standard, James Capretta and Jeffrey Anderson propose “Delay, repeal, replace.” Their proposal has a lot of moving parts. Realistic or not, the proposal is a call for urgently needed thinking as a predicate to action taking account of the correlation of forces.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Koch to Democratic Senators: Get Lost!
- The Climate Beclowning Continues
- 13 questions for Hillary Clinton [Plus one more]
- Did the Obama Administration Lie to the Federal Court About Implementation of Executive Amnesty?
- Someone misled us on AQ's demise
- Will Obama's deal with Iran bind our next president?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell