One thing you can count on is the gullibility and endless reserves of outrage of the professional victimologists of the Left. Case in point: Volkswagen has released a new ad for the Super Bowl that has the Sensitivity Police yelling “racism!” at the top of their lungs. Please. Grow up people. The ad already has over 1.5 million views on YouTube. Volkswagen and their ad agency must be pleased with all the free viewership they’re getting thanks to the Left. (There’s more on the background of the ad, including the enthusiastic cooperation of Jamaican dialect experts, in this story.) In any case, enjoy:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell