One thing you can count on is the gullibility and endless reserves of outrage of the professional victimologists of the Left. Case in point: Volkswagen has released a new ad for the Super Bowl that has the Sensitivity Police yelling “racism!” at the top of their lungs. Please. Grow up people. The ad already has over 1.5 million views on YouTube. Volkswagen and their ad agency must be pleased with all the free viewership they’re getting thanks to the Left. (There’s more on the background of the ad, including the enthusiastic cooperation of Jamaican dialect experts, in this story.) In any case, enjoy:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell