I share Scott’s deep outrage at Barack Obama’s exploitation of children to advance his cynical political agenda. Obama’s misuse of children is doubly contemptible, since his administration has done more than any in our history to sell the younger generation’s future down the river–a river of debt. Michael Ramirez manages to find a glimmer of humor in Obama’s hypocrisy:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell