In exploiting kids as props to promote his schemes of the moment, President Obama stoops to conquer. He’s done it before and he’ll do it again. It worked — rhetorically, at least — for Bill Clinton. As I recall, just about every damn exertion of federal control or expansion of the welfare state was for the children. Obama is picking up where Clinton left off and “improving” on him. The kids can be used to argue just about any point, though, can’t they?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell