I haven’t noticed any “military-style assault weapon” exception in the Second Amendment, especially since a “military-style assault weapon” is not one with military capabilities, i.e. an automatic weapon–illegal for civilian use since the 1930s–but rather is one that looks vaguely scary to the ill-informed. So the Obama administration isn’t just attacking gun owners, it is attacking the Constitution:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Paging Dr. Emily Litella: Another Science Fraud Exposed
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell