There’s been a lot of chatter about whether Kentucky Republican Senator Mitch McConnell might be vulnerable to a challenge in next year’s election, especially if he was challenged by the telegenic Ashley Judd. But I’m guessing Judd might think twice about the idea when she takes on board this prototype ad from American Crossroads:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell