I discovered via Kyle Smith on Twitter yesterday that the Criterion Collection of mostly classic films has been made available for free via Hulu this weekend. Engagdet recommends a few science fiction classics from the collection. I recommend anything by Ingmar Bergman and Akira Kurasawa, favorites dating back to my college days. The films stream with brief commercial interruption, but hey, they’re free. If you have any favorites to recommend, I hope you’ll note them in the comments.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell