I discovered via Kyle Smith on Twitter yesterday that the Criterion Collection of mostly classic films has been made available for free via Hulu this weekend. Engagdet recommends a few science fiction classics from the collection. I recommend anything by Ingmar Bergman and Akira Kurasawa, favorites dating back to my college days. The films stream with brief commercial interruption, but hey, they’re free. If you have any favorites to recommend, I hope you’ll note them in the comments.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell