So last summer we noted here our enthusiasm for Australian high hurdler Michelle Jenneke, whose pre-race dance seemed extremely promising. Well, we weren’t the only ones. Turns out the good people who assemble the all-important Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition thought so too, and decided Michelle deserved inclusion in this year’s photo spread. Here she talks about her fondness for the hurdles between fitting fine bathing attire:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Coming Soon to a Utility Bill Near You?
- Will the Last Employee of the NY Times Please Turn Out the Lights?
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Fake but accurate revisited
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
- Dick Cheney For President
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell