So last summer we noted here our enthusiasm for Australian high hurdler Michelle Jenneke, whose pre-race dance seemed extremely promising. Well, we weren’t the only ones. Turns out the good people who assemble the all-important Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition thought so too, and decided Michelle deserved inclusion in this year’s photo spread. Here she talks about her fondness for the hurdles between fitting fine bathing attire:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill