So last summer we noted here our enthusiasm for Australian high hurdler Michelle Jenneke, whose pre-race dance seemed extremely promising. Well, we weren’t the only ones. Turns out the good people who assemble the all-important Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition thought so too, and decided Michelle deserved inclusion in this year’s photo spread. Here she talks about her fondness for the hurdles between fitting fine bathing attire:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell