In this third installment of our conversation with Charles C. Johnson, author of Why Coolidge Matters, we turn our conversation to his current work-in-progress, which is about Barack Obama. This four-and-a-half minute segment discusses the centrality of Obama’s education, which the mainstream media assiduously avoided (like everything else.) As I’ve said before, keep your eye on Johnson. You’re going to hear a lot from him for a very long time.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell