Reza Kahlili is the pseudonymous former CIA operative who penetrated Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and told the story in A Time to Betray. Kahlili has now published two columns on disclosures he attributes to a high-ranking Iranian intelligence officer: one here in the Washington Times and one here at WorldNetDaily. Using Google Earth, Kahlili briefly summarizes the contentions of his Iranian source in the video below.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- The Week in Pictures: Narrative Riot Edition
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell