Reza Kahlili is the pseudonymous former CIA operative who penetrated Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and told the story in A Time to Betray. Kahlili has now published two columns on disclosures he attributes to a high-ranking Iranian intelligence officer: one here in the Washington Times and one here at WorldNetDaily. Using Google Earth, Kahlili briefly summarizes the contentions of his Iranian source in the video below.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell